Friday, February 19, 2016

REGARDLESS OF WHAT? ALWAYS HAVE TO GO

REGARDLESS OF WHAT? ALWAYS HAVE TO GO
"Making his girlfriend go."


I know very well why you're telling me this question. "Speaking" and not "confess" offline! He liked a girl, but the girl was refused, so he turned to say that to me, who looks vaguely her. To him, simply that, respect their feelings and disregard of others' feelings. I knew he wanted me to shadow her replacement. Play through the movie like, but the truth is that it is no different with the viewer comedy and tragedy for the women now - me.



"Torch." But I like him. Ironically, it is like.



But that's the story of two years ago, only one grade 3 extravagant new age made me do crazy things like that. Now have the gold I would not dare.

REGARDLESS OF WHAT? ALWAYS HAVE TO GO


***
REGARDLESS OF WHAT? ALWAYS HAVE TO GO

In his 11th grade, my job became his girlfriend was debating topics for many people. He handsome, many talents but somewhat aloof with everyone. He had no friends but with many fans horrible. Simply put, he is a son of the Korean films still praise. Daughter grade 3 or daydreaming, children do want a boyfriend rolls like him, I too.

He liked her other classmates, because she was his ideal, the kind of girl he likes. I like him, because he is handsome. But he did not like me, of course, right to say that sentence is redundant.

Story confessed to her brother, only brother, sister and me. How he confessed to me, whereas everyone knows. Probably because to save face, so he made his way to her unspoken conversation between brother and sister.

My friends kept saying I was the ugly duckling picks swan prince, they envy me, frankly, the one that rolls jealous. Yeah, I'm lucky, but honestly I always thought I can not be bad to the extent as the ugly duckling, at least I still distant girl he likes offline.

"You relieve praises. He knows you, confess to you that body! You are What gives?"

Because I like people he likes, I think. "Interest is only like you, to what reason. I go to class him here." I picked the pair up and rushed to his class.

"Actually, he loves you not? When you are the active agents come to him?" You told me later. I stood back, legs trembling no power to move on. Yeah, it was right, even though he had confessed to me that there's nothing happening more in the way he treated me, only I was always running toward him, and he was always standing still I proceeded to wait. I used to think it's bigotry because he liked girls initiative, but really anyone looking to also see that he always regarded my only daughter liked him blindly. But I still love him, you know how to be ...

"Parting go to him." Finally, I could not stand it anymore. I'm 12, I University. He still did not bother to contact me, only a few messages jerkily he answered me when I texted him. He totally indifferent to the conversation between me and him, even though I still love him, but when one party does not have what the situation, so why do we continue this relationship?

"Why?" He asked me. "Because I do not like you." I answer. "Why do you say that?" He asked me. "I like her." I answer. "You do not like me mentioning them." He frowned. "That, I like her that." I laugh, something every lump in the neck can not speak out. "Well, so goodbye." He was silent and then said.

Out.

I did not see him anymore, my whole time devoted to studying for exams University. There is only one problem, I forgot one thing, I registered at the University exam he was under.

Do with my University is perhaps too simple. Not that I do well, but because the target at this University have been since I liked him. I told him to try hard to learn with him, at his side. I remember, at that time he did not say anything.

***
What is needed then is to come. I see him on campus. He was surprised when he saw me, maybe because when I talk to her wishes he did not notice. But after a minute his surprise, he brought back the surprise me with one sentence.

"We turn around you." His voice was deep and much older than before. I feel incredible, her realize stung her eyes, clutching a packet of materials was holding. "I do not want to make people more proactive."

"Then he will take the initiative." He looked at me not to leave, I know, because I also watched him for so long. "I do not want to be the only one listening." I bow down to whisper.

"Well, because from now on he will always listen to you." He continued to say, his big hands on my shoulders set. I recoiled as annoying vibrations of the heart. "But I do not want to be replaced as well."

He was silent, his hands slipped off my shoulders slouched down. I laughed painfully, eyes are lifted up at him with pursed lips, eyebrows furrowed. Finally, I took a deep breath and strolled past him, feeling cramps see, maybe I did not eat breakfast at reasonable?

"For a long time he was no longer considered as a replacement child." He shouted from behind me, but do not chase. I turned around to look at him dumbfounded. Not before he never said too big star? Before the eyes of many who are last in here, he dared to look after me and say so? He changed. "You have to put the document for class president." See you later, this question I keep in my heart. I inhaled deeply, and asserted that he went though still behind at me.

***
"You see him again? What has to say to each other, then?" My friends gravitate curious to ask. Countries crowded shop got so much more noisy. I tried to look as indifferent by pretending closed the book, wearing headphones and outdoor views. But kids really long stick, they also dare jerk my headphones off anyway. "Having said anything!"

"Nhảm had finished!" They shouted in unison before long Nguyet. I sighed, really turned against them. I do not want to hear anything concerning him. The surprise today to see him again was too much for me. "Not to say anything, do not ask me anymore y'all." Listen to me say this, they will not even curious again, routed to another group discussing things in heaven and tanks.

"You!" Greater voice in the headphones sound even made me open my eyes. He stood in front of me, lifelike. Oh no, he really is true! I was surprised. "Why are you here?"

He did not answer me, but look around. My friends had slipped into another table and hug at me giggle, with five-five children are still phone in hand. Looking through the info they just call me, I went with them pout.

"Fate." He dropped extremely rare joke and sat down opposite me. This question makes me almost died choking, you can say things like this? I pretend to not care about what you said, but turned to reading. Maybe find me quiet so he does not say anything more. How is, until now you have people who do not talk before that.

"Talk away instead." One of my buddies and messaging. I also huddled reply, despite he was sitting right in front. "I just did not have anything to say." You're very quick message. "Lift up your faces off, he looked at you for ages." I finished reading, take the phone off, thought a moment, then looked up at him.

"If there's anything to say, inviting him to switch to another table."

My friends died choking.

"Actually I'm not a replacement for a long time." He said slowly as possible. "I think this question of his skills from before." I softly replied. "That is so true, because if he considered her brother, surely he would not be so cold to me."

"It's not cold, she's mistaken. He did not know his feelings for you are not sure what should new treat you how ..." I have just finished speaking he can answer immediately. But then I was silent, he. Gloomy atmosphere between me and you become much more oppressive. I even hear the water murmuring phase of sales staff. My head was completely empty when I heard what you said, did not understand for whatever reason. I know I still love you, but this sentiment could not encroach much all my reason. So why each time just to hear his voice as I felt like crying so? Why just hear his voice inside my head is so empty?

"So his feelings for me are you?" I folded his arms seemed downright cavalier can.

"I like you." Still making my voice must pay back it, but the meaning of this statement brought me up a strong bounce.

"I used to like him just because he was handsome, that's all." I tried to speak, though not know such incidents said to do. And in fact, I not only liked him for a long look, I liked him because he was himself, was that simple. Like a person's emotional and difficult just simply understand that.

"Now he'll make you love me brother." His voice was extremely uncertain.

"Well, so try back." After saying this since I realized I had just returned the other extravagant period, a time when "there for gold I would not dare." He laughed softly, full of happy smiling style and fun as kids get candy. Handsome guys are laughing How right he's nice, but then I looked familiar. I wondered, would I do it?

Only the guys I was ecstatic with his style deep laugh.

***
Already a few days after the conversation between me and him in the pub there. I am determined to make people passive in this test, and despite the do whatever he wants. Even when we come together, I do not actively do anything to either fist. But not as I expected, he is constantly texting and calling me every time I, and he did not meet. When both are free, he even dragged me home to go play, go out to eat or simply stroll around and go somewhere else for a few. At times, he pulled my hand closer or put her arm on my shoulder. Though he did not say how many more before, and he was not much more romantic, then this change is enough to do his many surprises. Typically, one of my friends was studying journalism was to write an article and headline is "Swans handsome clinging ugly duck?" I hear it said so just smile suffering. It is true that the sky has collapsed, I was just ugly duckling next to him.

"I do not pay attention to what people say." He grabbed my hand and said when we were sitting on the railing of the school. I looked up at the sky, legs swinging gently to the rhythm, my hair flying wildly in the wind. "I have never been affected by those words outside." He smiled, hands tucked my hair back. "I know!"

"Just curious ..." I was a little hesitant, but really still curious to ask. "She How are you?" My feelings tell me he has been agitation for a moment, I saw this as an apologetic. It is true that there are few talented as me, asking about my brother and he liked when trying to meet. "University entrance exam, there are more jobs, nothing special." He told her about the most comfortable voice, like there's nothing between the two people involved. "I do not like her for a long time that." I "oh" with a loud voice, obviously not surprised at all.

"He knows he's not romantic enough, did not know to talk but he will try to make you like me." His deep eyes made me feel so much warmth. I actively based input his shoulder, rubbing a few. He laughed softly. "I remember when I actively running to his side."

"Why?" I do not like that, it makes me feel like I was in a situation unilaterally. Only until now when he is the aggressor and that I dared to think he liked me a little. Not that I disagree with the girl who is proactive, but if in the initiative who obviously love so much, that person will be the most painful. But it's not why I wish he was suffering, just as I wish for you to understand a bit of what I experienced before.

"Because I like to see you laugh with him. Like all the dynamism of me anymore." He said that as was recalled. "He did not want me this deep."

I sighed softly, arms around his hands and knitting my fingers and I together, looked at ten finger tight there is not a loophole. Try some more grip flaws reappeared, hands still feel a little pain. He sighed and then smiled bored clam.

"What are you doing?"

"If maintained properly they will not leave each other, even if too tight, it may be far from each other, but also suffer anymore. You and I are affordable too, huh?" I said, eyes looking up to touch his eyes.

"Yeah, right? Despite what? Just go already in love!" He guffaw, then lightning kiss on my lips chụt a startled me rolled her eyes. "He he he? Kiss kiss kiss?" First dating for two years he did not even hold my hand, and dating the second time in two weeks he had dared to kiss you?

"It's this dynamic, he liked it very much!" Fat cheeks me a very strong, look me cry dread lest he laughed happily. "You monkey! He changes too fast!" I exclaimed, feeling his face flushed and burning as fevered. "He is still the same." He kept a bright smile identical male lead of Korean cinema.

The first time I feel like I was the heroine in a romantic movie and cheesy milk. In the past whenever I think Korean cinema son affordable too cheesy movie then? But it turns out that being in love is a son or daughter also were cheesy, and jealousy and fear of losing the other person all right. I and he now also there.

* * *

I see her, whom he liked. Accidental. She recognized me and called me excitedly rang. I bowed to her, then she looked up glaring Nguyet full alert. She then dragged me laugh ha ha at a café near my school.

"You're still adorable as in the past."

"She is like the old lady!" I drink half a glass of orange juice instant cool, not the drink I pay severance comfortable. "She came to his school to do? Say you know, he likes me I got you!" I scope out what property alerts, face upturned to cocky so proud.

She looked at me and kept laughing forever, you know I'm in pretty laugh or something. "Do you like him anywhere. I find your brother sister school to stop. I then worry about that!"

"Who knows ..." I said a little small, hand flicking "splitting" a cup of water to add another call. Quick service offering cup cold orange Monday. I continued to drink half a cup as before, although the truth is that drinking such terrible blurted.

"He likes me a long time ago that, just do not know how to express it. But now other before, right? Two people coming along? Holding hands, kissing, right?"

"How do you know?" I stared in surprise even. She was a spy or something? But she totally calm and relaxed, holding a cup of tea and drink slowly up like a lady, her mysterious eyes look behind me makes me feel chills as she bumps are looking ghost dirty.

"It's you." While I had barely turned around, he put his hand on my shoulder, more with his deep voice made me scream in terror. Following that he was laughing very happy to see that everyone in the restaurant turned to look at me, too! I pout, brow furrowed to look at him to sit down next to me.

"He asked her advice about her to help him." He looked at her, but his eyes made me sure he had no feelings for her yet. I was secretly relieved, though I believe him for a long time, believe me that I absolutely love. "I do not know how to accept children back with him that. She helped me a lot."

"She older sister, thank you." I raise my glass of orange juice up front as if Used beer, then make a note gulp drink, continue to call another extra cup. He and she were laughing before my attitude.

Talk a while, actually mainly I demonstrate the love between me and him by arm in arm, hand and shoulder hugs all sorts, in that moment he always seems to accept silence filled out voluntarily, but she silent just laughed and looked at us until now on.

I back the initiative and ...

"I drink to five cups of orange juice ..." He shocked to see the bill on her hand, I grabbed his hand with gloating laugh. "The cool but, I drink delicious." He flipped a warning on my nose. "Go home colic do not blame anybody. To me pay for." Back turned to her.

"Yeah right, so your boyfriend paid for." I rob her words, especially emphasizing the phrase "her" pride. She laughed. "Okay, you two kept her feelings for each type. From now on I can not help anymore you '." He surprised. "Why is that?" She punched him once, I immediately hissing extremely. "You fans ah, romance people initially only help it!" He "game" with a loud voice, and hold tight to the hand I'm rubbing take place if punched on him. "It does not need your help anymore that."

"I'm glad he has to respect feelings of others." She says.

"No need to celebrate. The love I have happy household now." He pretended to brag by putting his hand on my head rubbed.

"He also did not bother to thank me that body. But it's okay, I have to refuse people to live well, then I will not feel guilty anymore."

She laughs, our goodbye and left. He saw her go away a piece and then bent down to hug me, kiss a real nose exclaimed. "I take the initiative." Hearing you say that, I kick him a hug and then wrapped his arms around him but cooing. "I decided then, I'm not in spite of it all his life to love, but I will try to defend his story and you. That first step is to show people that my brother did!" He laughed ha ha, it is masculine rather die!

"Yeah, she said that her school to find you. Who is it?" I am curious.

"I rather someone. I so stupid!" Wedding photo. "You her that his school, only at you. Who told you to keep her guard so people have to sweet talk like that."

I laugh eyes headline ingratiate him, but suddenly discovered a strange thing. "He stood behind me from that time?"

"No wonder since when. He goes after you from the moment I met her. I know people love me sad not to be following you, huh?" He pretended angry. I pretended remorse xị face then tiptoed his cheek fragrant one. Very smooth cheek, whenever terrorist fragrant like that!

"People love what? You and I just try to meet it." Apparently he just then I was so fragrant, so that now has dared to push him away and then go ahead alone. Perhaps I should also present themselves very thick, just that I want to do just a little high.

But wait forever I still have not seen him chase, had stopped turning back to look at him. Still standing there, and he looked at me did not even blink. "You're wrong?" I am surprised.

He slowly walked up to me in small steps, hand-drawn on a bag of silver necklace sparkling and made in front of me. "We're actually going to meet." Done again for breath and then continued. "Despite what? Just love going already! We are not people who put love on top in life. But both of us know the feeling of peace when we are together, that's enough is not it ? You and I together to compensate for each other's deficiencies offline! We're really going to meet. "

My mind gradually empty the words he said. The only thing I feel is the hot corners of my eyes, and then I weep while nodding furiously.
***
Last year British university. Until now we are still together. It did not even call me ugly duck or swan eulogy he was good looking. My love story and he was not being made a subject of the talk again. That old sister had a boyfriend, he looks pretty decent, it did not handsome by people who love me, of course. Everything went by calm and peaceful despite sometimes downright me and he had this or that bit of friction, such ...

"Line you gave me that day going?"

"I do not remember anymore ... Apparently they must take at home?"

"Knowing just that! Yesterday go eating in restaurants you to forget this here! Already forgetful then worn on the neck or put away all day but do hand! Play bothered me lose it!"

"People love you both mad eh eh eh handsome well? Do you think that you cherish the love he always kept on hand that does not leave it? You are so cute, right?"

Also sometimes just aimlessly angry messages between us every night before bed ...

"I also want to say something, then hurry up, I'm going to bed already."

"He absolutely nothing to say."

"What is certain, he was a very important thing not to tell you that."

"Good night?"

"I LOVE YOU! YOU DO NOT WISH GOOD NIGHT!"

"There's that anger also stars? Tomorrow he bought the house a glass of orange juice for a drink?"

"Two cups?"

"Comfortable!"

"Have a good night!"

Of course he would never be angry with me for long. I shall never know what he's angry because he completed all tasks too good to me never have the opportunity to complain.

***
Why do I sit tell you insipid love story than any novel yet girls usually read? Because to me this is the most romantic story I am the person I love to write on.

I am the living reality since the end the love between me and his first of the year level 3. Despite everything, including the family, dignity, property and ... to touch to love is something I will never do, of course, people do not tend to like him too romantic. The most important thing we all understand that, embrace the most beautiful moments of love will be the work that we do together two together until the end of this affair.

Love comes to me more simple we imagine many of you, sir. It is possible that we knew it was love from the first meeting, but also we have to take up a long time to know that I love her. People we love can not pattern our ideals, like the ones you love me now, but also to the standard model that we seek, as one I love now is you such as.

What I mean is, I hope you will love your best, but do not take up all of his assets to bet on love yourself, because you may be disappointed, for example.

"She loves, she picked him up and sat lines muttered something to the camera, right? He cooked dinner already!"

"Do not mutter! And you out here husband love!"

I just said that's it, love how the people in the new course was the one who decided right?

Best wishes to all of us to find the definition for the word "love" her.

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Tags :

Related : REGARDLESS OF WHAT? ALWAYS HAVE TO GO

0 comments:

Post a Comment